Forum - Index
Welcome to the WDTVFORUMS, Please register.

WD TV HD the media player by Western Digital plays almost any Movie format and Music format. Please take the time to register and show support as well as give support for all WD TV models. Use the link below to register and enjoy all the advantages of being a member, enter upcoming contests, see all the images and enjoy all the downloadable content the forum has to offer. Thank you and see you on the boards!

• REGISTER HERE! (fast and free)

• Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
       Can you view two different netflix accounts
    tvdave
    post Nov 6 2010, 05:58 PM
    Post #1

WDTV USER

Group: Members
    Member No.: 30,195

I've had the Live Plus unit for about two days and the set-up went well. In our family we have two netflix account holders and I would like to be able to access two netflix accounts on the unit, but it appears that only one account can be registered. I noticed that in the Pandora access it allows you to access more than one user account, but not in Netflix. Anyone have any suggestions other than setting the unit back to factory default and re-registering for Netflix when you want to change user accounts.
    Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
    post Nov 6 2010, 05:58 PM
    Post #

SITE SUPPORT

Group: Bot

Quote Post
    Rev Drew
    post Nov 6 2010, 07:39 PM
    Post #2

Global Moderator
    Group Icon

Group: Global Mod :: Site Supporter
    Member No.: 10

no idea to be honest.

I am in Canada and I looked into netflix, for us it's all old crap, nothing even close to being new unfortunately.
    and for the live plus netflix is just for the US, very limited audience this unit is geared for, it's a good question, I hope someone has a good answer for you.

+Quote Post
    WDUser
    post Nov 7 2010, 02:48 AM
    Post #3

WDTV GEEK
    Group Icon

Group: Moderator
    Member No.: 6,287

Yep, interesting question and I couldn't find an answer after Googling for a while. Maybe you can ask WD Support and in case they have a proper solution for this that doesn't involve resetting the unit every time, do share it with us.

+Quote Post
    Trendecide
    post Dec 15 2010, 12:52 PM
    Post #4

WDTV EXPERT
    Group Icon

Group: Site Supporter
    Member No.: 32,606

The ONLY way to change the Netflix account registered to your WDTV is to reset factory settings. Bear in mind this is true of ALL Netflix devices... the Netflix API currently prohibits multiple accounts on one device. Out of convenience, I do see this changing sometime in the future though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
    Delete cookies set by this board · Mark all posts as read
    Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 02:17 PM