Forum - Index
Welcome to the WDTVFORUMS, Please register.

WD TV HD the media player by Western Digital plays almost any Movie format and Music format. Please take the time to register and show support as well as give support for all WD TV models. Use the link below to register and enjoy all the advantages of being a member, enter upcoming contests, see all the images and enjoy all the downloadable content the forum has to offer. Thank you and see you on the boards!

• REGISTER HERE! (fast and free)

• Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
       Netflix Audio Sync Issues
    Alamei
    post Sep 18 2011, 01:31 AM
    Post #1

WDTV USER

Group: Members
    Member No.: 81,082

I recently picked up a Netflix subscription, and I've noticed that the WDTV Netflix app has significant audio sync issues. It doesn't happen with all shows, and sometimes it's only enough to be slightly annoying, but other times it's a full second or more off. When I encountered the issue, I tried playing the exact same episode on a computer, and the audio syncs perfectly, so it doesn't appear to be an issue with the Netflix stream. Since it doesn't happen all the time on the WDTV, I don't think it's caused directly my setup either (if it matters, I'm using optical audio, passing through Dolby Digital to the receiver).

Has anyone else experienced this issue, and, if so, how did you resolve it?
    Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
    post Sep 18 2011, 01:31 AM
    Post #

SITE SUPPORT

Group: Bot

Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
    Delete cookies set by this board · Mark all posts as read
    Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 10:00 AM