Forum - Index
Welcome to the WDTVFORUMS, Please register.

WD TV HD the media player by Western Digital plays almost any Movie format and Music format. Please take the time to register and show support as well as give support for all WD TV models. Use the link below to register and enjoy all the advantages of being a member, enter upcoming contests, see all the images and enjoy all the downloadable content the forum has to offer. Thank you and see you on the boards!

• REGISTER HERE! (fast and free)

• Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
       Changing Film info manually
    nickb
    post Dec 1 2011, 09:59 AM
    Post #1

WDTV USER

Group: Members
    Member No.: 96,494

Hey Guys,
    My WD Live Streaming Box has got a incorrect information on a couple of my films. I have seen on my DVD ISO rips that I have the option to choose anchange the film info, but it does not seem to work for my BluRay ISOs or MKV's. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks in advance

Nick
    Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
    post Dec 1 2011, 09:59 AM
    Post #

SITE SUPPORT

Group: Bot

Quote Post
    GaPony
    post Dec 1 2011, 10:00 PM
    Post #2

Thumbnail Guru

Member No.: 4,361

Try renaming the file so its more clear of what the title is. (ie. Thunderball (1965).mkv)

+Quote Post
    holly
    post Jan 31 2012, 10:42 AM
    Post #3

WDTV USER

Member No.: 23,329

If you still have issues or want to manually edit any info, I use a great program called WDTVHubGen which pulls data from themoviedb.org and thetvdb.com and will create the correct data for each of your movies. It was written for the WDTV Live Hub but works with the WDTV Live SMP as well.
    Using Thunderball as an example. It will rename the video file with the correct name, ie: Thunderball (1965).mkv, create a Thunderball (1965).jpg cover image and a Thunderball (1965).xml file with the movie info.

You can download it from here: http://wdtvhubgen.codeplex.com/

+Quote Post
    josh098
    post Feb 9 2012, 08:13 AM
    Post #4

WDTV SEMI-PRO

Member No.: 25,804

I just purchased Live SMB to replace my wdtv 1G. Most of my movies were given the correct info, but my tv shows are a mess. I divide them into seasons, then usually name each episode 01, 02, 03, etc., with jpg's named the same as each episode, as was how the old unit seemed to work. So out of hundreds of episodes, about half show info for weird old movies that i guess i have to go through one by to remove. Sometimes, i remove the info, and the old jpeg that i had placed returns as the attached pic, but not for all of them. For example, Episode 03 of the TV show "Boss", becomes a movie called 03/06. Not only does it replace the episode info with the movie info, but changes the folder image as well. looks like i have a dozen folders of the same movie. program above looks perfect, but i'm using OSX.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
    Delete cookies set by this board · Mark all posts as read
    Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 12:09 PM