Forum - Index
Welcome to the WDTVFORUMS, Please register.

WD TV HD the media player by Western Digital plays almost any Movie format and Music format. Please take the time to register and show support as well as give support for all WD TV models. Use the link below to register and enjoy all the advantages of being a member, enter upcoming contests, see all the images and enjoy all the downloadable content the forum has to offer. Thank you and see you on the boards!

• REGISTER HERE! (fast and free)

• Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
       Missing Thumbnails for all movies, Thumbnail jpg images not displayed
    Rusty1958
    post Dec 15 2011, 02:12 PM
    Post #1

WDTV USER

Group: Members
    Member No.: 95,696

Hi, I have searched the forum without much luck, and am getting frustrated, I have had my WD TV Live Hub for almost 6 months now or longer I love it I have digitized all of my DVD's and can take them with me in my camper. I have a 2 TB USB drive connected to the Hub.

After the last 2 Firmware updates I have been unable to get the folder image to display when movie list is viewed, I get the background information and info on the movie but each of the folders displayed is missing the folder art or image that tells you what the movie is.

All of my movies used to show the image until the last 2 firmware updates.

I had read in one of the forums that I should set to factory default settings I did this and waited for the system to recompile the database but still not images, I have tried moving a movie from the USB Storage to the local storage and go and get movie info to include image again but that did not work either.

I am sure that something changes in the last Firmware that requires the images to be meet some specific requirement but I am unable to find that information.

Would appreciate your help.

FYI - Asking for help is normally my last resourse, I normally get the infor I normally need from the internet and am able to resolve 99% of my issues but on this one I am stumped and unable to locate good info.

Thank you
    Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
    post Dec 15 2011, 02:12 PM
    Post #

SITE SUPPORT

Group: Bot

Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
    Delete cookies set by this board · Mark all posts as read
    Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 07:02 PM